Opmaam Global Resources Limited offers solutions to environmental development through the array of sustainable environmental services that we provide to our clients.
We offer water & wastewater treatment services, compliance monitoring, environmental assessment tests, and clean-up services for oil spills and other hazardous substances. Our work in environmental services allows us to reduce contaminants in the atmosphere, effectively contributing healthier people and environment to communities.
We have developed our expertise in:
- Oil spill cleanup
- Sewage and effluent management and disposal
- Corrosion control
- Waste Management and Pest/Vector Control
- Pollution prevention and control counsel.
Other services that we offer include HR procurement, and corporate social responsibility ideation and management.
We serve our clients in many ways by providing expert knowledge in Human Resources, Environmental Services and Corporate Community Social Responsibility (CCSR). From initial calculations to field measurements and technology solutions, we are your one-stop source for all your engineering social impact concerns.
At Opmaam, we are at the core of helping our clients develop projects, enhancing performance, and closing re-mediate operations. In the process, we manage risks and impacts, maintaining compliance with regulations and implementing their overall environmental strategy.
Human Resources/Personnel Procurement
- Recruitment of administrative staff (short/long term)
- Supply of specialized and unskilled labor
- Provision of culturally sensitive counseling, training, and workshops for foreign staff on your team.
Corporate Community Social Responsibility (CCRS)
- Identification and introduction to significant community stakeholders
- Corporate community liaison, stakeholder involvement, and engagement
- Cause-related marketing, culturally sensitive publicity and public relations
- Crisis management, mediation and conflict resolution
- Community sustainable development consultation.